Sunday, March 28, 2010

A child conversation


Lately my weekend has been a family gathering activities. Tiring but it's fun to have all the updates from everyone.

Anyway last night we had a BBQ at my bro in law house. So as usual the kids were running around the house...They had fun as usual since their age are all about the same. While us the adults borak and lepaking at the backyard.

What I want to share here is about the conversation that my sis in law overheard. It's between Aariz and his cousin Aqil. While we the adults having a goofy conversation, the kids are having a more serious one...It goes more or less like this:

Aariz : Aqil what you want to give your wife later when you get married ? Do you want to give her a ring or bracelet ? (Guess he saw my passion on jeweleries and how hubby keep on giving in to make me happy ;p)

Aqil : (pause a while). I am not going to get married... I just want to build a house...a big house at the hill next to the beach. But I am not going to be alone because I will invite all of you to come over to my house later. (His father always work offshore and I figure at his age maybe he thinks girls are just annoying haha)

Aariz : OK never mind...I'll come over to your house with my wife later...

We all find it interesting and amusing as this is conversation between a 6 years old and 9 years old child. So then the next day I ask Aariz about his conversation....

Mama : Aariz have you found your wife yet....

Aariz : Hurm...not yet...(he gave a pause)...Ehh I have!!...It's Aishah..

Mama : You sure it's going to be Aishah ?

Aariz : Yes I am sure...

Cik Puan Nazailin sila ambil perhatian hihi

2 comments: