Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mind of a child


Aariz has been questioning us about God and a lot of other thing for a while already. His recent one is in the morning while I’m preparing breakfast for them. It goes like this :

Aariz : Ma...Who God created first in the world ?
Mama : Adam
Aariz : Hurm bukan adam sebelah rumah kita kan...
Mama : Bukan lah....This is Nabi Adam...When God create Adam, he stays in heaven. Till he eat the forbidden fruits then God send him to this world.
Aariz : Why he eat the forbidden fruits ?
Mama : Shaitan la dah hasut dia....
Aariz : Why God created Shaitan to hasut us ???
Mama : Ermmmm ( I actually speechless dah kejap, then I continue, I know this is not the right answer) God give us brain to think right, to be bad or good guy...to listen or not to listen ...
Aariz : I think I am bad guy
Mama: Whyy??
Aariz : Cos I always bully Fawwaz....

Then he walk away....Hurm not sure if my explanation get into his head correctly :p

2 comments:

  1. kids nowadays are so smart, i came across many occassions where i can't answer my kids question..i always tell them, soalan nie susahlah, tanyer papa yer

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe betul tu kak liza...they ask a lot of questions sometime tak tau apa nak jawab...tau tu tau tapi camne nak explain pun satu hal gak :p

    ReplyDelete