Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Entry menci sat!


Eiii menci kan memikirkan yg akhir tahun dah dekat. Tapi travel plan for this year mmg hampeh sesangat.

Seriously end of last year I mention that this is our recovery year. Memang betul betul recovery year lah. Everything very moderate nothing much to shout. We just live with our day to day routine (ah finally we have a routine) and enjoying our home.

Tapiii with no extravaganza travel plan it is sooooo not fun! haha! Eiii menci menci! Of course when we are entering the last quarter of 2010, means it's entering my final trimester for my pregnancy. Meansssss if I were to plan for any travel pun yg dekat2 boleh la. To risk my pregnancy is not an option. Sebab if anything happen when we are travelling far, is not just me and hubby. Sape pulak nak handle the kids kan. Karang jadi drama sebabak .....akak jugak yg susah.

OK ni sebenarnya whining post cos I try to plan for a trip in Asia but then my schedule and hubby schedule does not jive well. It has been that way since early this year. So I guess we have to put everything on hold first. Just plan somewhere near like maybe staying in a hotel in KL haha. Or PD or Melaka or Cyberjaya :p. Will see how it goes. As if I can enjoy much pun kalau travel jauh2 kan.

Tapiiiiii still nak whine jugak....menciiiiiiii sebab tak dapat pegi jalan jauh jauh!

Dear hubby, since I tak dapat pegi jalan jauh2...nape la susah sgt u nak approve I beli handbag baru ni!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. try and spend a weekend at avillion, we enjoyed ourselves the last time we went there...and on the handbag, i am now drooling over the chri chri dior bag, sgt cantik!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap K Liza. mmg tgh looking for a hotel swhere in PD (avillion the kids mmg suke sgt hehe) and KL too.

    for the bag....i love all the bag u publish in ur blog hehe. nak drag my hubby look for one yg i nak but he refuse for now. will keep on trying :p

    ReplyDelete