Saturday, September 25, 2010

Berangan mode with my parents blessing!


Last post I mention about my never ending berangan to buy a mini cooper. I actually told my parents about it and guess what happen. They totally oppose my idea by giving a lot of not a very nice remark and 1001 of advice. Thank you very much. Grrr I just berangan ok.

I am not a very good child that is what I think but seriously when it comes to stuff of what I am going to do next in my life I always throw it to my parents to see their reaction. For some reasons when their reaction is a negative reaction I will re-evaluate my thinking and most of the time scrap it and do something else. I am not sure if that really help in my current life where Alhamdulillah everything di permudahkan Tuhan.

We had a discussion the other week a few close friends of hubby. The impromptu meet up that start at 10 pm and finish at 1.30 pm at some restaurant somewhere in Shah Alam. We talk about one thing to another and landed to a conversation about people who has so much difficulties in their life. People who are not in peace. Sometime we see people has almost everything but not in peace. We see people who always grumbling about their life and can't move on. A lot of example we see as we grow and it happens to people who are just around us. People that we know. But as we talk deep about it we can come out with one conclusions. It goes back to our relationship between us and our parents.

As much as we hate it or probably not to trust this, but blessing from parents are very important. Though probably not all of us are bless to have a wonderful parents. But how crappy they are or how screwed up they are...they are still our parents. Sometimes is best to listen rather than to talk back and try to get their sense when they are ready to talk bout it.

Like what has happened to me. I get really mad when my dad (he's from Melaka by the way so the choice of word is always unpleasant) said something like he told me once that buying mini cooper is not a wise thing to do and I'll regret with my decisions later. And a lot more talks to emphasize how bad my decisions is and start to compare with this one person that I know who didn't listen to him and buy the car of his choice and now is suffering not able to pay and thinking of selling back and da da da da. I give my reasoning and when the conversions seems doesn't goes anywhere so I stop and switch the conversation.

Actually it's scare me when my parents star to talk like that as I take it like a doa and I hate it when I have to live and keep on thinking of it. That's how bad it is. Few days after that I guess the sense is coming back and they start to talk to me nicely. This time the conversation is more in well manner as they put their reasonings and I put mine and then start to look at other options like what car between my budget that I should buy if I still want to have that feeling of driving small sporty car at this age. The conversation last for an hour or so and then I get back to hubby and start to think about our options.

Darn now my just berangan things has get one step further. But this time with blessings and of course on top of that we have to look at our capacity. The verdict! It will still be my berangan mode cos I am one crazy woman to change car when I am pregnant and also still on probation with my new job. But this time I can berangan in peace.

2 comments: