Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Never ending berangan mode


I will definitely blog less and lesser these days. Penat lah. Is either I'm working or I'm sleeping haha. But other than that everything is all good. Raya been good though I get quite a few negative story. Try to push it away from me now cos too many rather than jadi pengajaran it become something that haunted my mind pulak kan. I get easily irritated with hubby lately. You see that is why I don't like working with him! Now travelling together with him everyday pun dah get into my nerve. Suke make annoying remark and get me irritated ...eiiiii geram!

On the other note my berangan mode is back. Ok do not speculate anything yet ok I just want to berangan and let me berangan peacefully. We are looking for a second hand mpv to accomodate our expanding family. Of course I was thinking about something big and comfy and nice and perhaps a little luxury. But wahhhh the price pun bukan main lagi mahal la kan. Most of them valued at 100k and above and the thing is the feeling inside the mpv is not that great pun. Some looks old and dusty....Of course if you want something that's really nice than the price can go from 180 k and above. Which way beyond my budget. Come to think back since I'm travelling far to KL driving a mpv is not a good option either. Waste of fuel and also not to mention the size of the vehicle is too big. Very likely we will just leave the mpv back at my mom's house and for us to use only during weekend when the whole family is around for outing. So why opt for an expensive mpv? Then we scale down and now looking at Nissan Serena or Exora. Which hubby has develop a great passion to Serena thanks to his frugal chinese colleague !

Anyway this is where my berangan mode start. Since Serena might not cost us a lot as we are thinking to buy a second hand mpv. Why not I get the car of my dream....Well I develop a passion for a nice and chic car since I was young. Blame that on my dad ;). So I told hubby about it. I need a chic car if u buy a bulky mpv. Imagine driving into KL with a small and chic car, the fuel saving, space yada yada.....Then I told him I want a mini cooper! Haha ! Instilling the idea on his head since yesterday and now we are looking for a test drive. I've been in the car once and it's an amazing experience. Well again I like to berangan, and this is my current angan2. Let me berangan with peace ok. So that I can smile and be in the cloud nine until reality strike again :p

No comments:

Post a Comment