Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Sunday


I think a while ago I lost my appetite on food and shopping. Both during my early pregnancy. Well lately it come back. And it's getting worst!

I had all this things that I like to look at, to try on and to buy! One good thing is that I am not an impulse buyer. So the damage is not that bad. But having a constant things to buy in mind from one to another is like another disease that has to go !!! As eventually you will accidently buy one or two. Like today, I bought a nice sandals for me. This one is essential because I need a nice sandal for my pregnancy ...right ? Or hurm should I maybe enjoy it while it last? Urgh damn you bad thought haha!

Anyway today we went out for late lunch. I had Bubba Gump for the first time. It was good and I enjoy the food. Right after our lunch we went out to survey the car. This is to look on our option for a compact car and being gatal we went to the showroom fronting to the Ikea/The Curve. We test drive a few car.....Nice feelings, on a cloud nine for a while, the boys (hubby and kids) are the one who enjoy the most! Imagine that the showroom is just next to the luxury car showroom. And guess what!! the kids running all the way into the showroom and start inspecting one after another. Aariz always has grown fond to the Audi brand thanks to Iron Man. And Fawwaz just love anything that looks fast and sporty.

As we tried hard to drag them out from the other showroom Aariz asked this question. How much we need to buy the Audi TT? And Fawwaz replied tiga ringgit jek bang. To the annoyed of Aariz and seeking for more a realistic answer from his dad.

Well after the test drive and getting the brochure we come back to our senses. Cars always a nice things to have. Of course when you have extra you want to upgrade and keep on and on and on upgrading. The thing is, it will never be enough. Good thing is after we test drive we know that all this can wait for now. The most important thing is first to have the baby, check out the plan for next year, we don't know yet which project hubby will be going for next year. Then the search for a MPV is one in our priority list besides a few others.

See I can go up to the sky berangan at one day, and back on my foot the next day. But berangan is a good thing at least for me. It will keep us to have a purpose to live. And just because the time is not right, it doesn't mean that we can forget about it. One day Insya Allah, it will be ours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment