Thursday, October 14, 2010

26 weeks and counting


I am 26 weeks now. Tummy is growing and sometimes I just forgot that I'm pregnant. Yeah been running here and there, attending this and that. Drafting and planning, discussing and laughing and yeah we have to do acting and dancing too. No kidding hehe. The interesting part is that I am not stress yet. Not yet as of today but of course I am tired. Hence I forget about me being pregnant and suddenly lately my tummy start to harden, hard enough for me to notice and to be worried. Is it not too soon ?

As a precaution I take a step back and start seeing doctor. Thank God after a few test, everything shows that my pregnancy is normal and she subscribe me some medicine to reduce the frequency of hardening. Sweet enough that my concern doctor will always want to subcribe me sick leave but I am so used for not taking any. She gave me 2 days anyway but stubborn me what did I do? I still go to the office thinking about certain stuff that is still pending. Resulted that I get a massive cramping in the evening that I have to get my poor husband rushed out from an important meeting to send me home (not really rushed out as I give him 20 mins to settle things down).

In the car I get a very sharp look from my husband and of course a long lecture :p. While I try to be chatty and tahan sakit as the cramping come and go and keep on asking if he love me. What if I die, I will not let him be in peace if he marry another women. As I have invested time waiting for him to climb his career. I will come back and haunt him and so and so :p. Of course to annoy him enough until the conversation goes to the new handbag that I still didn't get up till to date hehe.

That is btw my update for my pregnancy so far. Today I feel much better resting at home while doing some housekeeping on pending item. At least I am not moving around that much so I did get my rest. Except that the second one decided not to go to his kindy when he saw me at home. Start to of course kacau me whenever he has the chance. I kinda miss staying at home :p

On the other note I get freak out to think about the year end is nearing. So many things to do. I have not start to buy anything yet for the newborn. No idea what to get either. Then by the time I have to start buying stuff for the newborn, then we have to start preparing Aariz for his primary school. Yeah I know I've been babbling about this on and on and on. But seriously help! I dont know when to start and if it's too early to start ! haha. I read some blog they are people start buying some cloth, bottles and even diapers. Here I am still not ready to buy anything yet. Help me please!

2 comments: