Thursday, October 28, 2010

Road trip to Penang...again :)


We are heading to Penang….again! Why we love this place so much? I don’t know. Maybe the food and the hotel…it’s just a good combo. Our idea lately for vacation is not to look around places. Especially with my current state now!… The only thing I want to do is to laze around and have a good food. At the same time giving the pleasure for the kids to roam around freely and happily (of course with supervision ;))

Anyway we stayed in Park Royal several time and I find that the hotel is a bit old but clean. The pool is huge but small area for kid’s pool. However something worth to shout out loud is the breakfast!!!! The spread is wonderful with a lot of varieties. We love the most is the char kuew tiow! The best in town..I mean for hotel standard not hawker standard yah.

When Hard Rock is up and running we just have this itchiness in ourselves just to drove down there and experience it. The hotel is new and clean, the room we’ve got is hurm…new and clean :p but nothing much to shout on that. It is spacious where I can just put a comforter and let my kids’ sleeps on it. The breakfast is so so…errr actually I don’t like it at all. But really something to shout about is the kid’s pool where it is so huge and has a few sections that suits my kids well. They end up staying in the pool for the whole day and just out for lunch and that’s it. Other than that we just love the live band…. Too bad we can’t enjoy much as the kids are too sleepy by then. But they were good too.

This trip we decided to try out another hotel along there as well. Will not reveal the hotel name yet but definitely I am going to give a review on the hotel perhaps with picture. You know we do take picture but most of it resides inside our hard drive and that’s about it. Too lazy to transfer it in the blog or even facebook.

I am of course pretty excited with this trip. Is just that last night when I do my routine ‘check-in’ to the toilet then I was asking myself. What am I getting myself into? The 4 hours journey …what happen if I really need to pee or hungry haha :p. Well I guess I just have to sort that out during the journey.

2 comments: