Monday, August 16, 2010

Alamak!


Something just alarm me this morning! Owh no...I have not yet complete my yearly vacation yet! With me ballooning and soon to start with my new career which I don't know if I have time (or do I have enough leave) to take a week off by end of this year....wow everything looks so messed up to me. I don't want to miss this. Yeah yeah...it always next year or year after next....but I'm having a baby remember? It takes a while before I can really travel with an infant...Not to mention that Aariz already start his primary school, which mean my travel plan will revolve around his school holiday (or maybe not if I decided that he need to take personal school break :D). OK maybe I'll just start surfing around the flight tix to see if anything can fit me in this near future....No not this fasting month...but maybe right after ?

No comments:

Post a Comment