Friday, August 27, 2010

5 hari lagi! Jeng Jeng Jeng


5 hari lagi nak start keje.....owh tidak!!!

They are still a few outstanding task in my list....like baking cookies for raya....seriously I just have 2 types for now!... so kena gigih buat kuih raya this weekend.

And of course being me...I really can't stop myself to invite people for makan2. Have not done this for quite a while and as I mentioned before, since we stayed far away from civilization. People hardly come to our house if we don't invite them. So I'm taking this opportunity to organize a small buka puasa together with mini celebration for Fawwaz's birthday. This is his first kinda formal birthday celeb...and still considered mini since it false during Ramadhan. Not much activities we can do (I mean during this holy month takkan nak huha bagai). Thinking of getting some bunga api but sigh....it's really hard to get any now. Maybe mercun pop la pun yg ada kots! As long the kids are happy I guess that's ok!

Aariz school registration almost complete except that we don't have his immunization details. Then sek agama still pending for confirmation. Fawwaz we almost certain to continue with his current kindy since he's progressing well even though he get's a lot of punishment....

Hurm apa lagi....some minor shopping and house cleaning...the minor shopping I'll gladly resume when I start working. Hai tak tau la how I can be berjimat cermat with my new office location. Owh please remind me that I need to buy balang kuih raya ya (though no kuih yet...tapi balang mesti ada)

Owh and my facial and hair salon visit haha! Will need to get that done before start working as well.

OK peeps...have a nice long weekend (for some of you ;))

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tini,
    Lama I x baca blog u.. Wah wah I ingat u mmg nk retire dah.. Nk keje mana plak lepas ni? No more SAP? Good luck yeah... Apa FB I'd u.. Boleh la I add

    ReplyDelete