Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day dreaming


I am someone who has a very high imagination. I like daydreaming. Tho I must make sure it is realistic . No I do not berangan something that is not realistic. Like for example ..ok this is a no brainer example but I just want to put this example here. I wish I can get a designer handbag like coach. I am dreaming about it day and night. OK being me and having a husband like hubby, we don’t buy coach when we don’t afford it. It means we must have the capacity to buy it without jeopardizing our savings or having debt with credit cards to pay minimum every months or anything like that. One fine day, we have the promotion we are waiting for and suddenly we more or less afford to have one... No brainer example right cos any other people, anywhere can have coach now...Anyway that is just an example.

Next says that I am daydreaming to be millionaire by certain age. Gosh now what you think...no brainer example or too high to achieve or ni just angan2 mat jenin? Well you never know. When you are dreaming of something I always think you must dream hard and also put an effort for it. With a little bit of luck and lot’s of prayer you might can achieve it.

I always dreaming the life that I have now long time ago. Like I know that I am going to do what I am doing now since I was in Uni. I remember when everybody try to finish their thesis for final project, I am busy searching for how to make resume and created one for me. Collecting name cards and contacts and next sending resume out. Have a job after a month menganggur hehe. Now menyesal sebab tak enjoy long enough :D.

OK this entry is not going anywhere. I am waiting for my colleague to finish their task so that I can continue mine and the waiting game is on. But I can’t surf net that much it would be to obvious. So this the closest that I can do ...day dreaming :D about hubby and when I can retire and be a housewife..till the kids grow up then I can continue to do office job or maybe charity works. Who knows ;)

6 comments:

  1. mmg day dreaming abis sampai 2 kali kuar entry nih

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. the person above is real funny! :P tu la u. sampai 2 kali u post the same entry. u must have been daydreaming much! :P

    anyways. i cant wait to be a housewife myself! how i wish i could just sit at home, look after aydein, do the things that i love, and still manage to wear prada & gucci. sighs. until the day comes, i guess i'll still have to work my ass off. boohoo.

    ps : sorry, tadi tercomment using my husband's account hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. elin : haha confirm day dreaming! tapi aku salahkan internet office aku yg maha lembab ni sebab tu dua kali post pun aku tak perasan haha.

    thara: yeah for now kena lakeje ...apa nak buat kan :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i day dream too, especially in the lrt on the way to work...slalu brangan to have my own business and can work from home...

    ReplyDelete