Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cerita Thursday


I am suppose to meet my gynae last Monday but being me workaholic kononnya, I shifted from one day to another...Now is Thursday and I still duduk baik2 depan pc do my work (and memblog sekejap) and doctor I dah marah dah ! Yeah I know health is more important...I will go and see my doctor tomorrow ok.

On the other note, my dear friend Elly has introduce me to this one spa in Glenmarie. Pretty exclusive but from the look of it I think is pretty worth it. I am going to give a try this weekend. Anyone want to join me ?

Owh second note....the mini oreo cheesecake I made for Aishah birthday party last weekend has become a great hits! Thanks Lynn for promoting it all over the facebook. So I’ve been thinking of it and yes...if any of you interested you guys can order from me. Picture will come later ;).

3 comments:

  1. nanti pls do a review on the spa yer, with pricing pls...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. i havent read your blog in a while. very sorry to hear about what had happened. hope everything turns out alright for u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kak Liza :yes saya akan bagi review nnt with pricing!

    BabyBooned :yeah we are pretty much OK now. kena keep on trying lah this year. 2010 resolutions :)

    ReplyDelete