Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day dreaming part 2 and a little update about 2 kenits


After a few weeks of hard work from 9am to 9pm everyday or sometime even until 11 at night...finally I get my break. Yesterday and today the work that’s coming in is a bit slow. I took the opportunity to came in early as usual since I went straight to the office after sending the kids to school but have a long breakfast. I took a long lunch yesterday...and went home by 6...and today I think I’ll be doing the same thing. As tomorrow till 5th of Feb is working day and night non-stop (including weekends) for the cutover.

Of course during the short break that I have I do the usual thing that I like to do. Daydreaminggg...This time all the way to London, Paris, take a turn to Eastern Europe, Rome, Spain,Morocco then all the way to Cape Town, Johannesburg calling travel agent, checking flight then tiba2 ...kelapa jatuh kena kepala...eh this year is a recovery year remember. So daydreaming mode dah jadi insaf mode for a while. Insaf but still menggeletis and change mode to cheaper travel options surfing Asian travel and lastly in our homeland Malaysia. While travelling in my daydreaming mode, I am surfing the net for a good deal of flight tickets and travel package and surfing pictures and as well some travel log. Feel like I am already in holiday and my mind is already at where ever place that I am surfing. Haha teruk tak! Well nasib baik dreaming is free. If not it must have been an expensive dream!

Change subject to my 2 little kenits. They are a lot to write and too many things happening around me revolving them. Even with my busy schedule I will make sure I attend to them in the morning and also at night before going to bed. As they are entering 6 and 4 years old...things becoming more easier to handle them but also challenging to satisfy their curiosity. It’s easy as they can do all the basic things themselves.

In the morning I just put the breakfast on the table and they can feed themselves with minor mess. I can tell them to get ready and help me to do a simple house chores before sending to the kindergarten. Of course there will be a protes whenever I ask them for help...but good reasoning with Aariz will get him to help...with Fawwaz hurm..I am still working on it.

Interacting with them become more and more fun. Usually when I reach home both of them will be excited and start to talk and get my attention. They will ask me to play with them or talk to them or anything but the key thing is to concentrate on them! And having 2 boys mind you it can be really havoc especially when one try to push another to get the chance to talk to me. So what did I do? I get them to sit on the chair and let them to take turn to talk. It could take maybe a good 15 to 20 minutes and I just sits there and listen to them and respond to them whenever necessary. I ask them what they do during the day..what happen in the kindergarten, how they feel about the day and all other questions when is my turn to talk. It’s pretty fun actually and after that...I think they are pretty satisfy to let me do whatever I need to do like shower, having dinner and so on.

Hubby jobs is to get them ready to sleep means washing them up which is brushing teeth, pee, washing their feet and change if necessary. My job is to get them a drink before sleep and read them a story or two before they get to sleep. Sometimes we make up our own stories sometime I just listen to them. When the bedtime comes...I just snug them under the blanket and switch off the main light...They will just fall asleep soon after that. Partly I think they are pretty tired since they are having a lot of activities during the day especially for Aariz, so at night they are as tired as we are.

I ended the day sometime just surfing around the net, or talking to hubby till we fall asleep. But at this state my mind can’t think that much let alone to blog on anything interesting. Then next day we continue with the routine which remind us that this is the longest period we as a family stay together without any of us going for outstation. I like it!.

1 comment:

  1. i love day dreaming too..usually about being a stay home mom and having my own business which allows me to work from home...how i wish!

    ReplyDelete