Thursday, January 14, 2010

Current life


Besides from piling work from the office and not be able to spill what I think over here (thanks for hubby to always be there listening to all my whining), there is nothing much interesting happening. I so want to update on my Andana Spa visit which is by the way superb. But not fun updating without the picture right!.

I still grateful from my current life arrangement (reading Elin's blog make me more insaf) that at least I have support from my family. In the morning hubby will wake up first and bath the kids and then I'll take over. By this time he already on his way to the office as he started his work at 8.00. I'll be spending time feeding the kids talk to them and just have some quality time with each other before I hush them to their kindy. After sending them I drive straight to the office which took around 45 minutes to arrive. I start work around 9 to 9.30 which is quite flexi. Then will start my day with looking at numbers till err...around 8pm at night? Well 8.30 is the max as I am not willing to take risk by being too exhausted driving alone at night...so reaching home at around 9.15. By this time hubby already fetch the kids, they are all well feed and ready to sleep. I take the first precious 15 minutes hugging the kids and listening to their stories of the days. Depending on how hungry I am, I will either eat first and let hubby get them to sleep or get them to sleep and eat later. Oh food tapau from my mom house. I hardly do any house chores lately .... and that is practically my routine for the past few weeks. Some good days like today since the team has a project dinner, I grab the opportunity to reach home by 8.30 Then I get my precious 1 hour with the kids.

The rest of my team member work until 9 to 11 every night. But they are all guys and single. I guess I have to put a limit to my work to get some life. And this is it...the longest hours I willing to work for. Unless if I am working from home, then it will be a different stories. But this current assignment require me to be in the office since the works are inter-related within the team.

At this stage I really hate being a working mom ! But life there's up and down...Thinking further they are more people have to sacrifice more. At least I get paid for all the hard work.
So I just pray that this phase will end soon. And my next project will be much better!

3 comments:

  1. tell me about it..at this time juhga i hate being a working mom..:P

    and working with ur collegeue jugak nih yg buat aku cam mati akal dah nih...tak pasal2 terjebak..direct hire aku jelah..:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to be a working mom too! Really want to work from home, still working on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmg menci kan jd working mom. esp kalau org keliling mmg set2 takde life.

    oh project ko ngan org a**enture eh elin :p. nasib badan la ko elin hehe.

    ReplyDelete