Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whining post


I am trying to write a new post yesterday but I just get stuck with data recon till this afternoon. After countless of comparing, checking, calculating finally data does match and now I need to firm up on the procedure to do data reconciliation before I can leave the current project. What worst could it be when my new project they are tonnes of data does not match that I need to check and first ... First I need to understand all the business scenario and what changes has been made/to be made in the system before I can start reconciling.

Second of all my new project is dominant by guys again and in my small team (a part of my big team) all boys and if I were to look at the big team perspective I might see another 2 girls occasionally ? That might be the reasons why I become more and more (err not manly) but more practical. Which explain why I am not too concern on major shopping lately ( oh I still do minor shopping).

Now I am very tired after looking the spreadsheets and system with lot's of information on it. I already missing my work from home days ... (which I still deserve one or 2 days in a week till december). House is very2 messy since hubby and I working pretty late, lately. Now working from home is not that you can relax and delaying your work. But for me is that I can do things more effectively. No one can interrupt me during my work. No one can catch me for an hour chat ( oh ya...working with guys you think no gossip ..but gossiping with guys on work and techie things is not fun I tell you). So I rather work from home and plan accordingly..that way in between I can do whatever important to me. Like one hour lunch time usually I pick up the kids, feed them and myself at my mom's hse, leave them there and I go back to my house continue working. Once a while I bring bibik from my mom's house and one of the kids back home so that bibik can do cleaning and the kid can watch TV. So by 6 or 7 I can send bibik home and pick up the kids, get the meals fr my mom hse or prepare my own meal and everything is in order.

Here working in office, I have to spend time talking and chatting with people (sounds like I am anti social) and wasting time of travelling back and forth to the office.

Well this is my whining post. I deserve it. This weekend should be a better weekend for me. Jeng jeng jen...what am I up to ?

No comments:

Post a Comment