Sunday, November 8, 2009

TTW for our weekend


We had a superb weekend again and I am very tired by now. We manage to watch the Time Traveler Wife on Friday night, doing some shopping ( I am so into changing my wardrobe) and get myself a nice gray pants from Dorothy Perkins and a nice casual blouse from Zara. Hubby get himself a 2010 tax guide book so that we can calculate our tax even smarter for this coming year.

Oh btw TTW was awesome...I love the fact that the story is realistic even when the time of event is not in sequence. The story is about a time traveler played by Eric Bana. When he's a small boy around 6 I think he was in the car with his mom singing a few song that all of sudden they get involved in an accident. Before the car hitting the lorry from the opposite side, the boy is disappearing and he called his mom which is shock to see her son is fading ...next thing he was at his house 2 weeks before looking at his parents reading him a book and the next minute he stood in front of the accident where his mom died. A guy com over and told him everything is going to be fine and he is actually him from the future. He explain that he is a time traveler to the little boy. He can't control himself traveling to the future or to the past. But the fact he can't change anything when he's time traveling is realistic and that is what I like about the movie. I find it very sweet that he met the girl that he love when she is small and how the relationship bloom. K la I am not going to spill the whole story but hubby and I enjoy it very much that we grinning all the way back home :D. So guys go and watch the movie ..highly recommended.

Lately hubby and I took some time to spend together just the two if us and I really appreciate that. Our relationship lately has become more relax even our two little boys could really test our patience. They are super active and required lots of attention and I am trying to get the right formula to fulfill their needs of attention from us and how to satisfy our own peace time. So one night time out every week of fortnightly really work for us now ... just that when it is just the two of us my shopping mode increase tremendously...aiyoh how lah?

No comments:

Post a Comment