Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back in the office


I am back in the office ....sob sob. Will meet my PM today and see what's next for me. Good note, I still have job at least till next year ;). They are always positive sides of everything right.

Just had a call from my current project colleague. He got a job offer from our project for 4 yours to be base there with expat term. Well if you ask me...that is kinda dream come through...if you are thinking of saving some money. Expat term in a high risk country will make you millionaire once you are back in KL. You can bring your family there, stay in compound area, your child will go to internation school, you'll get your own driver and everything is being paid off. I am happy for him as he get the opportunity just at the right time.

Most of the time we never knows what are the opportunities that will come to us. He pick up the project when most of the people doesn't want to get involve, work hard, gain the trust and get rewarded. We just have to trust that if we work honestly through out our heart...the rewards will come soon.

As for me....when I get the project earlier I am a bit pissed off. As I am suppose to be in another project that entitle me to go to another appealing location...with a chance to do a great shopping spree. However I just accept it as I don't know what are the perks that I am getting from this project. True enough, I get almost 6 months peace of mind working in not a very stress env. Get to work from home...see my kids more...earn the same amount of money and save more (instead of shopping) and importantly I have great team mate and great boss too (which is important for our healthy lifestyle). They are hiccups here and there but hey...it is not life if there is not hiccups.

So when we thought the worst is coming ...just face it. We never know what we are getting. Life is like a box of choc. Remember ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment