Tuesday, November 3, 2009

mini reunion sc comp girls continue


We continue the Sunday stories....

Come Sunday after bbq'ing' the nite before I am half tired but half excited. Uni friends coming for tea and I can try my cooking skill. I didn't cook much at home as most of the time my mom is cooking. Even when we already move to our own hse...cooking still far from my daily routine...cos I am working (cheap excuse).

Anyway I love cooking ...not as much as baking or not to do it daily ...but I love experimenting. So a girlfriend request for a chicken pie and hubby has hinting the same for a while...I was thinking of cooking stgh heavy just in case the gossip session drag till late. End up with nice serving of chicken rice, mushroom chicken pie, choc brownies (made new one as yesterday sume dah abis) and the banoffee pie. Two of them brought mac and cheese and fruit tartlet that taste wonderful.

We are all gossiping and chatting and munching and gossip again and yelling to the kids haha...all of them came as single mom with kids...one left their kids at home and the other one getting married soon. My hubby became the best helper that I ever had :p. Setting up the table, baked the chicken and bring all the kids to the playground in front so that the moms can have quality time chatting.

It was a wonderful evening....had a suprise visit from my aunty with her whole family...luckily the food are plenty so everybody had a portion of the food.
On the other note...my wonderful life (note how many time I use wonderful in this post!) will end soon ..sob sob. No more working fr home I guess after this. I just got another task that require me to be in the office and it start tomorrow!!! Will see if I still have time to spare for blogging.


The girls sibuk makan and gosip and makan and gosip

makan dan makannnn

macaroni and cheese by aida

mushroom chicken pie by tinie

chicken baked with honey (baked by dearest hubby)


condiments

fruit tart by gee
choc brownie by tinie

the banoffee pie

the gossip2 session continue kat luar with rambutan

aa bercerita dengan berianya dan didengar dengan khusuknya by aida


sape punya turn bercerita plak tu

the girls....
lepas tu setengah jam kemudian suhara pun datang dengan hubbynya...seb baik ada mini2 desserts and nasi ayam nak jamu mereka.

No comments:

Post a Comment