Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sakit yut ma!


I've been working from home for several days. In the morning I settle my kids and monitor the progress of house renovation. They are just few more things to do but the contractor make it difficult to complete it. I started to get very annoyed with them.

However today I am not going to talk about the house renovation. It's more on my little cheeky Fawwaz. As usual I will send him to kindy together with Aariz in the morning. I guess he started to sniff that I no longer go to the office after I sent them. So he made the biggest drama ever. First he complaint that he had a stomach ache in the car. Next when we arrive at his kindy, he said that he poo a little and want me and only me to wash him. I obediently brought him in the kindy and undress him so that I can wash him. Well no no no...he didn't poo, just pee. So I dress him up and again he showed face like his has a stomach ache. When I want to leave him, he start crying his lung out loud until I said OK, you can go home with me. The cry that I really thought he is not comfortable due to his stomach ache. We when into the car and he still sobbing until we reach our house. And peeps, please tell me if he is in any pain!!!

Picture taken when we justttt arrived at the house. He makes himself comfortable and start cleaning the woods!







No comments:

Post a Comment