Thursday, July 9, 2009

Old files with memories


I'm digging out my old documentation from NZ project to reduce my work with my current project. Cheeky me trying to recycle what ever can be re-used. Training material, user engagement, reconciliation file ...anything!.

Look what I found in between my files. Sweet old memory of New Zealand again.

Aariz has a school project where he needs to prepare a potfolio on his family and his culture.

We consolidate family pictures including my parents and siblings...They are picture taken with my parents during their visit at Taranaki mountain. It's the only place with snow at our area New Plymouth.

Next is about our culture. We manage to pull out some pictures taken during the Hari Raya. So you can see some picture with our neighbours's kids and also my nephews and nieces. I think Aariz and Fawwaz is being blessed by surrounded by family and friends no matter where they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment