Monday, February 22, 2010

From guccissima to cotton mania !


Most of us have a dream to become a stay at home mom. One of my friend has move one step closer to her dream. She has open an online boutique selling a nice cotton range with attractive colours and reasonable price. Believe me I went over to her house last weekend and the cotton are smooth and soft that if you turn it into a dress or blouse, it may cost like a few hundred bucks from Zara and others.

So ladies...go and start shopping online at http://cottoncouture.blogspot.com/for your cotton.

You'll not regret it! ;) - Gambar ni is my cotton soon to be a nice dress ;)

2 comments:

  1. Tnie, thanks for the promo... pls doa for me harder to ensure my dreams come true!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insya Allah Lin. Business you berkembang maju...sok2 u shld take tempahan buat baju dan manik plak. Senang i nak anta baju hehe

    ReplyDelete