Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cupcakes project


I think the blog dah bersawang sket.

So some update. During the weekend I have a task to deliver 200 cupcakes for my dear schoolmate wedding. She requested for orange and chocolate flavor. I manage to find a nice orange muffin recipe and alter the recipe a bit to give more orange taste. As for the choc muffin, it has been quite a challenge to do as most of the recipe that I get, it doesn't give me the choc taste that I am looking for. I experiment a few recipe and finally decided to alter 2 recipe into 1. And the verdict..is a yummylicious choc muffin as the output.

I manage to turn out 100 of the muffin into a nice cupcake with butter cream icing. Tho the icing is a bit sweet I am determine to make it better next time.

The muffin/cupcake project will never be a success with a help of my school friend Azma, my primary school teacher and of course my dear husband....They have assist me to complete the task within the time frame... Not bad for first timer right !

I know some of you will ask for the recipe but it's pretty late now...I promise I'll post the recipe later. As of now enjoy the picture ;)


1 comment:

  1. aku suka the choc muffin tuh.. icing dia pun aku suka gaks.. (bukan penggemar icing tapi aku makan gaksss.. sedapp!)

    ReplyDelete