Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friends


I have many friends...But they are a few that touch my heart. Some I might not keep in touch. Some I do. For this friends of mine ... I love them so much but I keep it in my heart. Not sure if they know...but they are just very few of them.

Friend from primary school. They should know who they are! We went cycling around the village, where nobody went there. We ride motorbike together and racing here and there. We do silly things together and we can accept each other sarcasm.

Friend from secondary, they are few that I admire and I love having them around. We fly out from our hostel and get a bus to KL. We went out for co curriculum but sneak out to one of our friend’s house. Spending the night in the dark when the whole peninsular having a blackout. We celebrate our final day of SPM by going out watching movie and being silly at Pizza Hut.

Friend from university, I made a lot of good friend...too many of them depending on which semester I am. We remains friends and I felt special meeting them on a special occasions.

True friends very hard to find. But I am bless to have many that I can rely on.

Though I wish that I can repeat those sweet memories that I have with my friends...especially those who are my true friends. I know that we all have to move on.

Love you all :p

Belog ni sebab saya tgh rindu kawan secondary school saya. Kawan primary school jgn jeles :D

4 comments:

  1. good and true friends memang very hard to find, i am so bless i do have many of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..miss them too.btw..those were d days. zaman2 kegemilangan. huhuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak nakk.. nak jeles gaksss.. nak jeles gaksss.. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you kak liza ;)

    akan ku kenang betapa naughty nya kita time tu yoa

    syura hahahaha jgn jeles kita punya kenangan nak termasuk longkang tu priceless ok...

    ReplyDelete