Friday, February 5, 2010

Free Review : Sembunyi Spa


Want to hide at Sembunyi Spa? Well I did today after a few weeks of long hours ...I can’t bear the pain on my body so thanks to Friday where we have 2 hours break. I took the opportunity just to relax and get my deserve treat! OK at this junction of my life...any treat are welcome as long it can ease my pain of working 10-12 hours every day.

I read a few review before about the massage which is not so good in Sembunyi Spa. Hence even the Spa is just next to my office, I didn’t dare to try it out. But today I just try my luck and walk into the Spa and pretty much surprise what they have in store for me. I reach there around 12.30 and they said the therapist is out for lunch. They ask me to wait but I’m wondering what do I possibly do in half an hour’s time. Then quickly she suggested me to use the facilities first, the Jacuzzi and the Sauna room. As always I like sauna so yeah why not ....sweating without effort ...I like haha.

So I check in myself for an hour massage with the free facilities. They will give a key to your locker where you can find a pair of slippers, sleeveless shirt, sarong, two disposable panties, and few more other things. After change and take a quick shower you can have your usual Jacuzzi and steam yourself just after that. Oh boy that really help to relieve my body ache and also make me wide awake. You know for not having enough sleeps, this treat really make you feel better? Btw the facilities in the changing room, sauna and Jacuzzi is clean and presentable. It is small compared to Andana Spa but it serve its purpose. After almost half an hour there, I went off to get my massage.

Ok peeps, I did my mistake here...I wear the sarong during my Jacuzzi, how silly is that ? So now I don’t have anything to wear to the massage room :p...OK I do have ok just that not with the sarong :p. Anyway before the massage session they provide you with hot wet towel and a small cup of cold ginger tea. The wet towel smells minty and I love it so much...Then I lied down and the massage session starts!.

I always have this friendly 5 minutes chat to get to know my masseur and her experience. The masseur is pretty experienced and she did her job pretty well!. The pressure, the air conditioner temperature is just right for me. I told her that my problem is mainly on my shoulder and head...so she did concentrate more on that area. Unlike some other places especially when I was in Bali. Even I have mentioned on where is my problematic area, they just did according to what they have to do and not concentrating on those area. After we finish our massage the interesting part is they will leave you for 5-10 minutes before they ask you to get up. That give me some time just to close my eyes for a while and relax a bit before they came in again and help you to sit and wipe you with hot towel.

They close the session by serving me warm water with slice of lemon and also a desserts. One hour massage with the hospitality and facilities cost me around RM160++ .
The verdict! Good and you have to try it yourself.

I have not get the chance to go around and see what others they can offer you as I am rushing back to the office. But definitely will come back again during weekend to really enjoy the spa. I saw they are one small lap pool where you probably can sits there before or after your treatment and also a gym room. For price you can refer here http://www.cyberview-lodge.com/sec/sparates.html. Sometimes they have some promotion that is value for money so you can check out from the website or give a call directly to check for that.

So ladies...jom spa ?



3 comments:

  1. heard many good things about this spa too, nak cuba tak branie, sebab mcm mahal jer

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually pricing dia ok la...if considering the facilities yg kita utilize. dulu pun nak try tak berani ingatkan very expensive...tapi yesterday dah tak tahan sgt so pegi and turn out to be not that bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap...i went there waktu nak kawin and spend the day kat situ from 930-5pm...head to toe, facial, mani, pedi, scrub, massage, hair wash, sauna, jacuzzi and segala mala for RM500...it comes with lunch and free internet...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete