Friday, June 19, 2009

Pre-Anniversary and Father's Day


I am enjoying the way hubby tak senang duduk now. Keep on thinking what is the surprise gift and what is the thing that he really wants but it’s not necessary…well the list can go on cos everyone have their own wish list that is not necessary. But the clue that I’m giving him really makes him scratch his head…

The clue was it half the price of the watch that he bought for me last year. Then the kids can’t use it but they will be thrilled by it. When they try to figure out how to use it hubby will definitely scream lah…and I add in this…. well most of the man outside there also wants it. But since it’s not necessary they won’t buy it usually. Except that if they have that little extra. This time round …I’m going to sacrifice a bit and let him get this little indulgence ;)

Well I’m not going to spill it either here today. Wait for our search for the right model (erkk do I spill more clue here dear) that can fit him nicely tomorrow. Then I might post the picture here later. As of now…I am pretty excited to see hubby’s face wanting to know what are the gift will be…. That will be your anniversary gift for being a wonderful husband (minus that little sometimes of irritating me…who doesn’t rite ;)) and happy father’s day gift for being the best and yuckiest father ever. (Aariz always thought he is yucky because papa skin not as smooth as mama hehe).

Happy Anniversary Dear and Happy Father’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment