Monday, June 22, 2009

Post Anniversary


This round of anniversary make me grinned the whole evening getting my ultimate something that I have been eyeing and drooling for quite some time. It may not be something for you but it does for me. It’s my first Tiffany.



So you must be wondering what I bought for hubby after the all clue that I given earlier. Jeng jeng jeng….

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Err...nothing yet ! :p

Well the surprise suppose to be a Lazy Boy chair. I know he wanted it for the house after the renovation. But it’s never in the priority list as we give way for the others. Thinking that it might be something that will make him happy and relax after work …. So was thinking to give it to him as one of the first thing in the house when we move in. We have scout for some during the weekend but can’t decide on one yet. Hubby told me to wait till I finalize the sofa so that he can get to choose matching colour. Hence we wait. Maybe end of this week will secure one for him..something like this ...



Hubby is complaining about the clue I’m giving him. Especially the part on the kids get excited. So when we scout around the lazy boy or any normal recliner, through enough the kids were amaze with the chair. They are the one who are excited to climb up the chair and at one point Fawwaz is trying to figure out how to get the chair working. It’s so cute!

At night since I’ve gotten mine, he’s mind were racing to get something else for him as well. I told him that alternative option is to get him a sunglass… But what he has in mind is a freaking new hand phone!!! Hmph!!! So not approved, as his current hand phone is less than a year old still. So weekend is full with searching for house furniture and his lazy boy but nothing I get specifically for him yet. We manage to secure our selves a coffee table and one more item is still not confirm yet. I am almost certain on my kitchen cabinet arrangement and also the sofa. At least that’s done.

Anniversary dinner or lunch, they are nothing special. We want to have a pre anniversary dinner on Friday night but mom’s has cook something super duper nice that we can’t resist. So we just end up having a late night coffee at The Loaf. Saturday lunch plan is not materialize either as again moms cook a super nice lunch that we cancel the lunch plan as well!! Owh dear…that is why we are so need to move to our new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment