Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kids and our coming anniversarry


Right after my trip from HK, I have to settle all my slides for transition session that schedule for a week. So you see, I don’t have much time to blog in detail for the rest of my day in HK. I intend to blog in details so that you know how much the cost of things if you plan to go there and how easy to travel with small kids. So peeps, i guess that need to wait.

Today I just want to update about my 2 cheeky monkeys, particularly Aariz.
He has become cheeky and smarter from day to day..and not listening to instruction as well. This is the part, which is a bit hard to explain. Maybe its just boys…cos hurm hubby is also poor on listening …hehe.

Back to Aariz…geeesh he has a poor listening skill. Sometimes I have to repeat over and over just to get his attention. One day I am complaining to him…telling him about how poor his listening skill. Then he told me this to me…

Aariz : Ma, I can’t listen properly because my left ears should be on the right and my right ears should be on the left…How to swap my ear ma? Hurm….

Next is on his watching TV habits. He is very fond with channel 613 and will try to get his way to watch the TV endlessly. I on the other hand, conservative mother will not allow him to watch TV more than 2 hours…If he gets more is either I’m not around or is because it’s weekend. Anyway usually I will threaten him either to throw the Astro card or to crash the TV. But it doesn’t work. Last night while he watching his Word World, I pull out the Astro card. He went down to my room soon after that and start doing his homework. The he told his papa this when I just next to him.

Aariz : Pa…can you please throw the Astro card and crash the TV now. I don’t like la the TV…Hmmmppffhh well now he learn to be sarcastic!

That didn’t just stop there. They are lot more that he learns from our sarcasm our reverse psychology to actually do that back to us. Sometime I am not sure if I should laugh or I should be more careful with the kids… But again overall they are fine growing kids.

As for Fawwaz…he pick up words and sentence very well now. He starts to talk properly. Ask a lot of question and can respond to instruction very well. Except that when his ‘angin datang’. His favourite words now is Why What, Where? Why is that why is this? What are you doing…where is papa where is mama. I remember Aariz this age use a lot of kenape…kenape…and kenape….but Fawwaz is more on whyyyyy…Aiyoh…reasoning with them is pretty tough now days. But I have to give them good reasons or answer. If not it will not help their mind I guess.

This weekend is our 6th anniversary. The kids of course have lightened up our relationship. With out them we probably not where we are now. I am so glad that I am a mother of two young, healthy, energetic and smart boys! Of course I am glad as well to be a perfect wife for my husband ;).

Not sure yet what to do this weekend…it’s a double celebration as Father’s day fall on the same date. I have already something in my mind for hubby. So hubby…. is there anything for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment