Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hubby and the situation


Husband and I like to think that anything happened they are reasons for its. Any extras that we have, they are portion that we need to share. The rezeki maybe not 100% for us but maybe meant to be passed to someone else from us. Like when we first hire our maid. That time we don’t have much capital yet, but due to the needs to have one. We have to arrange our budget for that. I like to think that maybe… the portion that we get is meant to be channel to other people. Maybe….

It didn’t stop there. It does happen to our day-to-day life. As we climb our career ladder, they are more situations that need us to channel some of the portion of our financial to help people, to ease some burden of someone, to give work/job to someone. I don’t have anything against it except that sometimes I do complaint. Like……I just feels like buying 10 new handbags (ok 10 handbag is sooo exaggerating ;) ) …but ya…you know when you don’t give you might can get more material. But then husband always counter me back by saying, how would you know that I can even get one handbag if I don’t start to give or share…errrrr hehe (insaf sekejap).

So the cycle start again last week when we heard about some news that may or may not impact certain aspect of our financial statement. Well no details I can give here but enough said it would stop me from doing many unnecessary purchases once again. (exaggerate again…I must can do at least one hehe). World shouldn’t just revolve around ME right so I must be rational.

I do have some doubt in the beginning. We didn’t have any decisions yet on it but of course thinking of it again and again it’s due to a good course. Hubby is doing his search high and low to see what is the impact to ensure they are no losses or grieve if we commits. One think about husband that I adore him so much is, he might seem ignorance or no emotions. But he thinks wisely before making any move or statement. That is the reasons why he manage to make his way up and I am still here in term of career wise. Funny things people will not see this at first because we are young…difficult to get our message get across, but client or workmate who works with him for certain amount of time will secretly tell me that they also adore his way of thinking and how he manage his emotion during critical time. I think that’s the reasons why he manage to ‘catch’ me as well ;).

Let’s see how this thing goes about. Life is not simple that for sure. I do believe good deeds will be paid off, if it’s not here then maybe after life. But my father do advice us that they are not many people might have a good soul like us ( jgn muntah k) so that we be extra careful. We put that into consideration. Hope you guys will pray the best for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment