Thursday, June 21, 2007

INGGERISH with KIWI slang


Was talking to a friend of mine last night. About my son who has pick up some english. Earlier when he's at his kindi, the only thing that he respond to his teacher or friend will be...Yupp. Everything is yupp. Soon I learn from the teacher , he start to repeat the english sentence whenever people speak to him.

Last few weeks, we notice they are a lot's of improvement. He started to speak with some slang haha. Like singing bob the builder song, but he will pronouce builder like kiwi slang not our slang. Once hubby pick him up at school, he said "see you later" to all his friend.
He tried to speak with us like, "I want to eat", "I want to pee"....."i want to berak" hahahahahahaha :p
The other day when im in his room, he wants me to switch on the light. So he said...."ma i want to light" ...oh my dear boy :p.

We have a naughty corner at our home. Where when he gets naughty we put him there rather than smack him. Most of the time he will feels sorry ....For some reasons he feel proud to tell everybody (visitors), that corner is his naughty corner. One day, im ignoring him as im watching tv. I think he get angry then he said to me. "You naughty.....go naughty corner" Hehe.... I'm impress on how he tried to speak in english and to put me at the naughty corner....

Last one i remembered is when i send hubby to the airport ....there's a cute mat saleh girl and he tried to make a conversation...."That is helicopter....hellicopter is landing". I just smile from far. The only thing for now ....every flying things with fans he thought it's a helicopter.

No comments:

Post a Comment