Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary Dear


Today 2oth June marked our 4th year being together.
It's also the day we reflect our achievements together; afar from each other. Let's look at what we have achieved...

I've gained a good 2 extra inches on my waist :D
She gained a more manageable jantan (guy) :P

I've eaten quite a variety of good food cooked by wifey :D
She enjoy to watch me eat all of it :P

She tried pilates classes....
I tried to jog....Both of us failed miserably! :P

She's a lady that works like a consultant (Work Planning and Execution)
I'm a guy that behaves like a NATO con-sultant... (No Action Talk Only)...


Dear, thanks for making it a meaningful 4 years. Happy Anniversary. BTW, it will still be a challenging road before I can retire you to become a full time housewife :P

No comments:

Post a Comment