Thursday, June 28, 2007

Catching up


It has been a while myself and hubby did not post anything here. Back from Perth I was busy catching up with the kids. My son Fawwaz is having high fever. This little guys just cant be far from any of us. I think from myself to be specific as i remembered when hubby went to China, he just being fine. When i first fly to NP during the workshop for 2 weeks, Fawwaz having the same high fever while i'm away. That force me to cut my trip from 3 weeks to 2 weeks.

Let me jot down something about Fawwaz for me to remember when i'm old later. He's one cranky little boy. He hardly sleep through out a nite till today. He make an angry sounds like 'hurmmmm' 'hurmmmm' when we are late feeding him. When he cry, he likes to open his mouth wide open until his pacifier almost slip thru his mouth haha....When he faught with his big brother, he will make a sound like the world will end and always make like his brother has done a terrible thing to him .....But despite all that.. he's so manja and bubbly little boy.

He likes to lay his head to our shoulder when we carry him. He will climb at our leg and make a cute face so that we pick him up. He will make bubbles with his mouth and his brother will laugh out loud ...he will make more bubbles for his brother then. His brother will run around the house pulling his toy and he will crawl around the house try to catch his brother. When any of us sits in front of the tv, he will come and sleeps on our lap. This little boy can be annoying at one momment and can be very at the same time.

When my parents are here, they sleeps at the kids room. They put the matress down so that both of them can sleep with my eldest son Aariz. We brought Fawwaz's cot to our room. As he still unsettled little boy. While we both are away, my parents bring in Fawwaz's matress only to the room and they are gaps in between. So my dear big boys has stuffed some blanket and pillows in between. He say's "nanti fawwaz jatuh....". Sweet isn't.

Having these two little kiddos has really lighten up my life. Back from Perth i had a week off, taking care of the kids and entertaining my parents as this is their final week. They just fly back this morning. And we are back to old normal routine. 3 weeks they are quite a damage has been done to the kids haha. So it's time to fix it. It's 8.30 pm now. Fawwaz has just fall asleep. Aariz still jumping around the house..ops not the house...on top of dining table ...hurm! Later for more update.



No comments:

Post a Comment