Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life


A few days earlier a friend of mine wrote on my FB stating that she's happy seeing me having a happy life. I do get the compliment quite frequent from friends about me to be lucky having a happy life. Well for me happy or not is up to individual. Of course to be honest as well, my life is not pretty as it may seems. They are ups and down. Just up to me to highlight which one of it and to of course lead my life to the happier one.

Like today, I was about to blog about negative things. I wrote a few draft and just can't finish it. It just seems wrong to write down every single detail about it plus the hatred and the negative things. I feel like I have to put down a lot of energy just to draft a few words on it. And I surrender.

They are few guideline that I follow to keep me sane and be happy in life :

Rule no 1 :
To be happy in life is when you less care about what other people think. Take criticism to improvise yourself. Or else, just ignore it.

Rule no 2 :
When you set expectation to yourself, make sure is something that you can achieve. Of course you can set higher expectation, but you have to know your ground because no one else is going to hurt when you didn't manage to achieve it. It's your own self.

In my case since I have family, self expectation that I have and my spouse have is equally important. It need to be realistic. Because it's hurt when you hope on something and it did not happen.

Rule no 3 :
Love your family. They are the one who love you back unconditionally. I love my parents and my sibling. Of course so much love to give to my 3 kids, who has been wonderful to me. And hubby though he has been tough to me lately...but without him I am not who I am now.

Rule no 4 :
Choose your friends. Which is happen to be true. Some friends just happen to be poisonous. Should just remove them from your friend list!

Rule no 5 :
Love yourself! Well this is the most important rule actually. There is nothing else matter when you don't love yourself first.

Life is beautiful when we choose it to be beautiful. And I choose mine to be beautiful and meaningful!

1 comment:

  1. this lists are spot on! i am enjoying my life now and to sustain this i need to be real careful with choices i make, i pray for you and family will continue to have a happy and blessed life

    ReplyDelete