Tuesday, February 8, 2011

28 days


It's 28 days today and my first time bathing Eimran myself. Yerla tak boleh duduk cangkung la apa la for the past 28 days and hari ni pun nak mandikan tak la cangkung tapi almost bersimpuh gitu. Some might wonder why am I so obsess with this confinement thingy...Well if you've been reminded 24x7 and been feed with all horror stories about people who does not practice it properly...mau tak jadi obsess.

Anyway my body strength and feeling is back to almost at the normal stage. I had lost my body and feeling from day 1 of my pregnancy...then upon delivery your body just exhausted and on recovery mode. Now when you wake up suddenly feel energetic and you are back to yourself! Eiii happy okeh!

Now what am I up to? First I need to get used on how to take care of Eimran myself. Been getting so much help. Next taking care Eimran and Fawwaz and then Aariz. How to manage this 3 boys without losing my voice and my mind. That's important though!. I hope all of us can go back to our home this weekend and start the routine from our house. The morning routine most importantly. I have to get up as early as possible to make breakfast and get one of the kids ready...maybe I choose Eimran as he does not move that much yet and not talking. The other 2 boys, require a lot of energy just to get them to the bathroom.

Then the feeding routine. I still have not express my BM yet. Plan to start doing it today. Have been wasting precious BM as it keep on leaking till my whole shirt soak with milk...By end of the day I smell like sour milk. This one need a lottttt of motivation to express and keep the milk...

And last one is the travel part ... if everything goes well it will be materialized. They are still approval, visa and few others to work on. And if any of those get stuck somewhere then mission aborted.

Oh boy I am so looking forward for my after confinement....the short term plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment