Friday, May 1, 2009

Weekend updates!


As usual... the days of waking up late is no longer in my schedule. With the kids by my side, and how early riser they are. Latest will be 730 ? Sigh....

When my hubby is not around, i am automatically become more energetic than ever. Cos they are no one else but me that have to entertain my kids. Yeap my parents and also my maid is around. But i tried not to hassle them when im around. I need the kids to pay attention to me as well. So i do the extra miles for them.

Friday we went out for MPH warehouse sales. They are tonnes of peoples around but i manage to make it with my 2 little darlings. We scout around and get quite a number of books. Mostly for the kids. I manage to get 2 for me and 1 for hubby. Will post picture later.

After getting our dosage of books, we went straight to One Utama. I just love this place so we wen there eat at Chili's, chilling around OU, bought Fawwaz new swimming suit .... get some ice cream. Once the kids are tired, we went off from OU and I decided we shld stop by my mil place. We reach there around 4 pm. Chat a bit with my sil, the kids have fun playing with Bali and around 6 we headed back home. So that's pretty much on Friday.

Saturday, we were lazying around till lunch time at home. Then around 130 we headed to The Club One Utama. (see i love DU so much...but hubby prefer to stays where we are staying now). Get them wet and berendam in the pool sampai kecut2...Aariz and Fawwaz they love swimming so much. Who doesn't rite ;). I was trying to get them out from the pool since 430 and it drag until 5 stgh. Fawwaz keep on saying kejap eh. While Aariz, 10 more minutes, 5 more minutes, 4 more minutes, 3 more minutes..ok if u add up...it's already half an hour.

But my mission accomplish. When hubby is not around i just want them to have fun and get tired. So that they can sleep well and eat well as well.

Ok have to get back to work. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment