Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bored


Well anyone like me who works for money not really because you really love your job ( i do actually most of the time) will feel bored at the office. I just manage to close few SIRs CRs that allow me to have some ME time.

I think I'm going to bake something today. Will see if i can spend some time on it.

Kids are doing well. It's their so called assesment week. And we will have our first Parent - Teacher meeting. Can't wait for that session cos i want to know how they behave at school. They are not behaving that well at home lately. Testing my patience most of the time.

On the other note, i have not done anything for our family trip next week. Not start packing yet or anything. Well looks ike it's gonna be last minute preparation.

Well don't have enough mood to blog as well.

Later

*Update

I didn't manage to bake anything. Arrive home around 7..play with kids for a while then had my dinner around 7.30. Daging teltel masak asam pedas, ayam goreng kunyit and sotong sambal...yumm

My mom give us task to go to pasar and buy some barang basah. We spend around 1 hour there with the kids. The kids behave very well cos we promise to get them some ice cream at the end of the trip.

Reach home. Prepare the kids for bed....2-3 rounds of story telling and they doze off. Along with their papa...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment