Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time flies and here we are


I've been looking to the old picture in facebook. Posted by my sister in law. Wonder how time flies. And how we change ....I could remember how we are at that stage...what are the hardship and challenges that we face.

Physically...yeap hubby getting more tembam...and actually i gain some kilos as well.
Emotionally...funny thing is our love is getting stronger. I thought the love is going to remain static but who knows that we actually discover stgh new about each other. Our love to the kids also become stronger. Now we know how to remain calm to certain situations and how to let go when necessary. It actualy makes our life more relax and meaningful.
Financially...we are more or less happy on where we are now... definitely better than during our earlier days. Thanks to God for all rezeki that is coming from HIM.
Career wise... I am still try to find a more relax role or maybe switch job altogether so that i can concentrate more on family. Currently the job is a bit exhausting but life must go on. Good thing is, i am now back in my hometown. I have my parents to take care of the kids when im at work.
Hubby never been better. He is a positive man which i think that is why what ever role he gets, he will be happy and execute it well. I am happy for him so long it works for our relationship.

In general...as a person i think we achieve quite a lot during the past years. Chances to travel and met new people has also widen our eyes and knowledge.

This year our aim is to move to our own house. Renovation plan to start somewhere in June. We also have a family trip plan somewhere in June. That is the highlight for this year i guess. Besides all other impromptu trip that we have in between and all other occasions that we plan or attend.

Of course they are lot more to comes. I sounded like blogging for a beggining of the year or wrapping up the year. Well as i have not been blogging for a while... it's prob fair to recap some of the things that has been lingering on my minds.

Now i have to get back to work...and soon (maybe tomo) ill update on my cheeky monkey birthday prep...I have all this idea and crazy plan. We will see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment