Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Fly away my busy bee


Ok! Why do i have blog if im not blogging. Because i have a busy work and demanding kids! Aci tak?

Anyway the time for my busy bee to travel again has arrived. This time round we (speaking on behalf my kids as well) doesn't have that sad feeling parting with him. Is not that we dont love him. But his business travel has become too often. We woke up early on Saturday morning, get the kids in the car... The kids still in their deep sleep. Arrive the airport around 730. While hubby get his luggage out, i try to wake them up. Shout at them...."Wake up wake up...we are at the airport. Papa will fly soon!". They open their eyes. Look out ...little one says "kita kat airport la...papa fly". Then papa give them hug and kisses and of we go.

Then the single mom journey begin for me. I bring them to get some breakfast in Klang, opposite Jusco Bukit Tinggi. They had their roti canai and hot milo. We stroll around Botanic Club House. I even brave myself to go into the Sales Office for Ambang Botanic to see show house for their Semi D. Is gated and guarded housing area and the Semi D start at 770k. Ok just in my dream :p

Next i need to get some of baking stuff, promise to bake some muffin for my friends daughter's birthday party. Once we get everything that is necessary, we went straight home. To my suprise my aunt and kids is waiting at home. Ok my parents is not around that weekend as they are visiting my other aunt in S'pore. So since my parents not around, is my resp to take care of the guest. Additional task to a single mom, but superwoman should can do all rite? We socialize for a while..It's actually great to have them around so that my kids have additional adults to play with. I get to prepared some lunch (lauk beli and goreng2 aje ok), then bake my muffin then get the kids ready for the birthday party. By 3.00 we are off to BV.

Kinda impress with myself as i manage to find BV without sesat sesat. I bring my bibik along just so that i can have my me time with the girls to chat. Knowing Aariz, he can definitely play by himself and make some new friends. But Fawwaz he really need one to one attention. They played and they laugh and they eat, and the sing the birthday song to little Ayra. Close to 7 i make my way out (more update on the birthday go to http://themodds.net .I think the kids had a great time that they stayed quiet in the car. Once we reach home and the kids get washed up..all of them dozed off around 9-930 without any hek or hok. Just sleep.

Well that is my first day without my hubby around. Sunday is not bad either. We were lazying around till 3 pm. Suppose to bake stgh for my other friend's daughter birthday party. But im too lazy. We watch tv, experiment baking some cookies but it fails. Around 2 stgh we get ready for the other birthday. This time i just order choc muffin from my neighbour. Went for the birthday, the kids had a blast there, mama get to mingle around with other mommies. We went off around 6, stop by at Jusco to get our supplement for the week (Orange juice, yogurt, milk, egg). The kids are crazy for Mc donald vanilla cone. So i bought them one each. They eat it all by themselve, not even sharing with me huh!. We went straight home after that. The kids settle around 10.

Aariz and Fawwaz are fantastic kids. They are more managable when hubby not around. No one to manja2 i guess cos i am quite strict with them. Bath time means u bath or i give u cold water (no water heater). Brush your teeth mean no playing or messing around!. Eat and drink properly then only you can watch tv!. Finish your homework or else you go into the dark room hehe. Sleeping time means we can all cuddle each other ;). I love them..and i miss you too papa. Will see how it goes for the next 3 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. me n dolla tolong jaga apau here ok.. or other way round? he he he..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe jangan the other way round sudah ;)

    ReplyDelete