Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Super hot and super vomit !


(This is long overdue post ;) )

It's started on Sunday when i have a nice plan on my head what should we do for the entire day. Lately ...yeah lately it's very difficult to get just me, papa and the kids together. It always some activities, or visiting or anything that we have to do. I am not complaining....All these socializing activity will give some exposure to my kids and enhance their communications skill. So i'm ok with it but i also need some me time with my little family.

Ok back to Sunday. We woke up quite early...bath, get dress and out we go to get our breakfast in Klang. Aariz already complaining about being tired. Usually both of them are morning person including papa...but definitely not me. When we reach there...Aariz refuse to eat, Fawwaz just want his hot milo and just before we finish our meal...Fawwaz has vomit all over the place. Yes all over papa too!. So we clean up what we can...then we head back home. I've been a little bit subborn i guess cos i really want to go to OU. We headed there finally, had a great time for around 2 hours but then Fawwaz start to vomit again. Zoom we head to SMC to get both check. That time the one who is more alarming is Fawwaz as he refuse solids and keep on vomitting. We send both to Dr anyway as Aariz already shown some high fever. We have been adviced to come back after 3 days if the symptom still persist.

We spend the whole evening entertaining two kiddo that is not feeling well. Home is super quiet. The kids just melepekkkk. It feels odd!

Next day both of them still having fever. I decided to work from home despite my work that is piling on top of my head. It's a quiet week ... as when they are sick, they are just sleeps, refuse to eat, watch tv, sleep again...but the good thing are, they are fine eating medicine(except abang ada sikit drama) and they drink plenty of warm water.

Well that goes my weekend. Last weekend suppose before hubby need to travel again.

No comments:

Post a Comment