Monday, July 7, 2008

My weekend


Remember I blogged a while ago. On how lucky I am when the kids can sleep by themselves in their own room. Not anymore. Ever since we are back in KL, kids have been sleeping in our room. Eventho they have their own bed. Somehow our bed is nicer than theirs. They will comfortably come over to our bed; even the small one will say ‘naik naik’ and asked me to pull him up.

As hubby is a way, I have put the safety guard on my bed and let both kids sleep with me. But of course I will get a back pain. My two cheeky monkeys don’t know how to sleep still. They will make a 360 degree turn and start to kick me if I don’t make way for them to turn. Last 2 nights they were making sounds and as I open my eyes, one of them is already on top of the others. This morning I told abang that you guys have turn to become a transformer lately during sleeping. Excitedly he asked me, mama nampak ke ?....hehe yeap mama nampak hahahaha. Then both of them start to make their action..dengan tangan2 woosh sana sini. Ok ok…I just have to live with my 2 boys’ action drama.

On the other note, life is a bit boring without hubby. After sending hubbs to the airport on Saturday we went back home and had a little nap. Then we get ready to have our dinner outside cos my mum too lazy to cook. Me cooking? I am naturally lazy haha. We had dinner at Andalas Corner. The food was good but the service was very slow. Just after we finish our dinner, Fawwaz made his own drama. He’s doing his big job and when he does it he wants to go home like now. So he’s been screaming and crying and walking straight out from the restaurant. He just walked by himself and expects us to go with him. So funny I figure, so off we went back home. That night he didn’t sleep well, not sure if he missed his daddy but he is a cranky boy that night.

Sunday, we were lazing around at home. After lunch we all try to get a nap. Abang get pretty boring, he doesn’t really get a nap during day. So he’s been bugging me to go out. Keep on waking me up…ma can we go out. Ma let’s go out…and I keep on saying …10 mins. And he will come back by saying ma dah lama dah ni ….ok ok…I woke up and I’m thinking to bring him to watch movie. As we go out I saw the main road is on a massive traffic jam. Decided not to be part of the jam, so we drove around the kampong area. We stopped by at warung abc, had our abc and quality time chatting with my 4 years boy.

That’s my weekend. How bout yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment