Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boring


Blog hopping can be addictive, so do online shopping. I don’t know what I have been doing for the past few days. No I don’t have any assignment yet so I am a bit free to do what I want. I try to do reading and try the new technologies. But damn it sucks…cos they are nothing much that can motivate me unless I am in a real project. So ya….people keep on telling me enjoy the space that you have. Or few of my friends said “ ada keje pun susah takde keje pun susah” hehe. How true is that! I think have nothing to do is worst than have much thing to do..sigh.

Anyway as hubby away, I keep on making myself busy. I went for shopping last weekend, bought 2 spanking new shoes. No …not nine west hehe. I watch movie last nite….with my sis and bro and I drag my lil boy as well. He sure have fun tho…even like..ma takut …ma jom balik… I also busy trying to arrange for a group outing. Which I didn’t get any respond yet!! Hey….are you guys going or not??? If not I’ll plan for only me and hubby get away. What else…hurm promoting my belibarang website. Yeah …if you plan to buy any kuih raya…goto http://belibarang.com they are some selection of delicious kuih raya. Mind you is a bit pricey. But that is the prices that I get from the supplier. The cookies are nice and the decoration is unique. Try it first :)

They are some good news as well. 2 of my good friends are pregnant!!! How good is that?? I can’t reveal their name yet. But I am damn happy for them. I just get excited when people are pregnant or getting married. Especially thinking about getting pregnant alone can make me happy :)

Hurm what else??? I am bored. HELP.

2 comments: