Monday, October 1, 2012

Be thankful


Hubby saw my blog posting and his comment was on the formatting. Ok fine, I didn't put in paragraph. I actually did when I'm writing the blog post but when I publish it the formatting all gone haywire. And I am too lazy to figure out how to make it better yet!. Anyway today I work from home again. My boss is being too nice allowing me to work from home. Which helps a lot because I need enough sleep and I can't stop vomiting yet. This time round all food taste awful even drinks, I've tried almost everything and the after taste really killing me because it will trigger either to vomit or a very bad nausea. And as usual I can just whine about how bad is my pregnancy and how I wish all this can pass by as soon as possible. The only thing that I should be thankful is how supportive people around me are. Like my boss who allow me to work from home, hubby that did almost everything from cleaning, taking care of the kids and myself as well as my parents who obliging giving me anything that I want to eat or to drink. Like just now, I crave for air kelapa, then out of nowhere fresh coconut is ready for me. The kids, well they are the sweetest. They massage me, like really massage me and then they take turn be with me when hubby is out to buy food or do errands. Well to start with this is just the first 2 months. I have 7 more months to go. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment