Thursday, April 15, 2010

He turned six!


My anak bujang is six today !!!

How time flies. When I look at him I no longer sees a cute chubby little baby. But instead a grown up little boy that is very independent. He eats, he drinks, he helps people around I am very proud of him.

We throw a small birthday party for him 2 weeks ago at my sis in law house. His favourite cousins born in April as well and just to save time and of course money, we decided to do theirs at one go! Last year we did it at my parents house and this year we swap.

Kids nowdays are spoiled with party and gifts. I'm partly to be blame on and I start to think and decide that we should just have a moderate party with small group of people just for the sake of fun for it. But poor little Fawwaz as he haven't had any big party for him yet as his birthday always falls on Ramadhan. Will see how it goes...it's too tempting to host a makan2 for me :)

Well back to Aariz, since today is the day he were born I decided to bake a cake instead of buying one for him. Skill baking agak berkarat lately and true enough the cake doesn't turn out as nice as I expected. I make a choo choo train cake for my little dearie. Too lazy (actualy too busy with office work pun) to decorate the cake with icing around the empty space so I ask hubby to print his birthday banner that he has during the party at my in law house and stick it there...Keji tak hehe.

Aariz helped out a little which explain why there are smudges here and there...Though he is not that thrilled to see the end result as he did mention that his cake is small and comot!! (huk huk sedih mama dia tau) but he is one happy boy. One thing that I like abt his kindergarten is that the teacher only allow to bring only cake and also party pack for his classmate only. The party pack will be given after school. This is to avoid kid's comparing to each others. Sigh kids these days...

So to my dear Aariz. I love you so much ! It's great to have you around and I will never be tired to answer all your 1001 questions and curiosity.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday aariz, may you grow up menjadi anak yg soleh!

    ReplyDelete