Tuesday, April 27, 2010

About Aariz


The price of smiling all the way to the office is indeed priceless.

This morning I had breakfast with my kids. With all their antiques we manage to get ready by 8.00 am and off we go to send them to school. Fawwaz always like to seat next to the driver seat, while Aariz will seats behind. Today when both of them are trying to get my attention telling a different kind of stories while waiting for the traffic light to turn green...Fawwaz and I were both playing with our hand pushing up and down and hit Aariz hand. Repeated several time and Aariz were just staring at me and Fawwaz with his sheepish smile. Then all of sudden he said hey...stop hitting me..Oops ! hehe mama and Fawwaz unconsciously hit his hand (but of course not too hard) and we both (mama and Fawwaz) are laughing out loud. The moment were just funny and we all ended up laughing and smiling all the way to the kindy.

Aariz now has learn the ability joining the dots. Trying to make sense or to make a process from whatever scenario that happened around him. For example, the other night I ask him on his activity for the day as usual. Since the grandparents just came back from their 2 weeks holiday, Aariz just continue his tuition and iqra’ class for the day. So he told me that her ustazah and teacher ask her where has he been for the past 2 weeks. So he explain to them. Next he said, ma...we should always recites Quran. I asked him why ? Then he said so that we can always connect to GOD. I said that is true...who told you that ?. Then he replied again, I figure it out la ma...

Conversation continue, he ask me I know how to read Quran. I told him Quran is in Arabic and he need to learn Arabic to understand the Quran (yeah I know he can also read the translation but I just want to make a conversation with him ). Then he started to ask about what is Arabic where I give him an example about the language. Malay is a language, English is a language where I do understand the language, then we have Mandarin and Tamil, where you Chinese and Indian friend mother tongue language. As he get more interested with the language then he ask how come they are Chinese in Malaysia not China? Which I explain about long time ago when their ancestor come to Malaysia and live in Malaysia...same to the Indian and some of the Malays that came all the way from Indonesia like his great grandfather. We ended up the conversation by him saying this...So ma...long time ago they came to Malaysia get married they have son and the son get married and then have son again then the son get married and have son again and again then I get my Chinese friend ke ma? I then replied...yer la sayang betul la tu hehe.

It is just amuse me on the conversation that we have every day. He can just spill out whatever running on his mind and trying to make sense out of it. Love them to the bits! Well now Cik Puan Kartini...get back to work

1 comment: