Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update


God knows how many drafts I have made and none of them I publish it here. It’s all unfinished and we hardly have time to really do stuff for ourselves. It makes me lazy as well and at the end, rather than updating my blog…. I spend time reading other people blog.

It’s nearly the end of our life in kiwi land. 14 months to be exact and it’s not that long actually. But we can’t wait to get our butt off this country. No it’s not that I don’t love the people and the place. Living as contractor where you don’t really have control in your life and not knowing when the client will ditch us …all the uncertainty. I think it’s enough. I resign!!! Haha. I am now officially unemployed, stay at home mom but wait…don’t be too excited *wink wink*. It’s only for one month as I will start my new job soon.

OK so what happened during the silence? September is Fawwaz’s birthday. So he had his birthday bash at school where I made a medium size banana muffin for him to share with his friends and teacher. And also hubby birthday…he got me a spanking new camera for his birthday….errr who’s birthday again????

October… I don’t really remember what happened ...oh is it Ramadhan or stgh? We celebrate ramadhan for the first time far far away from pasar ramadhan hehe. It’s pretty interesting fasting during winter cos we break fast around 5 stgh and sahur around 3pm…..

Oh and we flew back to Malaysia for Hari Raya…not really on the first day of raya but second week of hari raya. It’s a short trip but we enjoy it. Hubby needs to fly back to NZ first…and I have to fly to Perth for the implementation. I drag my lil brother to NZ as I need an extra hand to help with 2 kiddos during the flight. That is around November.

December…it’s my birthday and guess what…what do we do? I don’t remember…Nearly go live for the project implementation and sure is we are busy like a bee…

January onwards is where we went live. Life pretty much revolves on the routine and works. Kids are getting better in their English. I will update more about them later.

As of now, I will enjoy my new role as full time house wife. And probably if I rajin enough…I’ll start to write on our 2 weeks trips of South Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment