Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Elthem for makan2


Tomorrow we are going to Elthem…”we” in this case are me and the kids and few indonesian wifey with their kids as well. So much socializing when I am officially becomes a housewife. We have been invited by a Malaysian family to have makan2 before I fly back to Malaysia.

I have heard about them (watie and ridzuan) since last year but only met them last week at Ita’s house (the Indonesian). Ridzuan is a slaughterer and according to them they are many Malaysian stays at that area and most of them work as slaughterer too. Of course in the foreign country we always get excited to met people from our own country. And with our culture, makan2 is something that we can’t get rid off. So tomorrow not sure what the meal are but I am really looking forward ……. to eat decent Malaysian food that is not cook by moi haha. Thanks Watie.

I’ll be making some dessert for tomorrow and I have promised to make brownies and bread pudding. So brownies project started at 10.30 tonite … that has made hubby eyes rolling …me and my pemalas tapi nak buat jugak attitude. Hopefully the brownies turn OK. As for the bread pudding ill probably will do it first thing in the morning.

Ting!!! OK the brownie is ready now….Will see how tomorrow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment